Monday 2 February 2009

Long cold winter

I had every intention of recording some music this weekend having just installed the new version of Garageband but it didn't work out like that with other things to do and the fact that the conservatory where I keep my mac is like ice station zebra. I usually heat it with a calor gas heater but forgot to order a bottle before the weekend. I was also a little hungover yesterday after admittedly drinking a little too much on Saturday night. My recent rediscovery of a love for Mckewans coupled with a few too many Whyte and Mackays led to me being a bit pissed which was probably the reason I was a little intolerant of people yesterday. I could rant about slow drivers, supermarket carparks on a hill, Sky, the people down the street, the dog and all the other things that riled me yesterday but it would get a bit boring.

The new garageband is very pretty, especially for guitar with a whole new amp simulation thing going on and I am inspired to try it this week. I also have spent the day listening to Andy Votels compiled Prog is not a four letter word and the Folk ones too. Some great music on there that only cratediggers would find.

No comments: