Sunday 22 February 2009

New York city cops

watched Pride and Glory last night, not a film I'd been aware of but one of quite a few I'd got ready to watch. I enjoy watching Colin Farrell I think he's a good actor. He was good in this as the corrupt cop, I thought eh scene where he was threatening to burn the baby unless the Latino guy gave him the info he needed was a bit cliche bad guy but there seems to be a lot of that around lately.

new-pride-and-glory-poster1

Also, why is everyone Irish in the NYPD? Its like an entire police department is of Irish descent. That is the key phrase though 'from Irish descent' not 'Irish.' I am from Irish descent, on both sides and all directions. I am however 'from Irish descent', I'm not Irish. Unfortunately I'm English, with a few wonky English teeth, diminishing civil liberties and Imperial guilt.

No comments: