Sunday 15 February 2009

Just like a man

Shelley was out last night with L, so me and D had a boys night in. D had christened this 'man country' from the spongebob squarepants movie, although I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be Spongebob or Patrick. It consisted of drinking dirty beer/shandy eating pizza and garlic bread with lots of crisps and dips. Oh yes and lollipops. We watched the latest Narnia film which I actually quite enjoyed, it was a little darker than the first. You can't go wrong in my book being a little darker.

Man country

12106-w400

Man country ended with a very exhausted little boy being carried up to bed at around nine thirty, I finished off the dirty beer and watched Syriana, a film I've had for ages which wasn't Shelley's cup of tea.

syriana_ver2

I also caught the Tom Robinson introducing show on 6music a show which is on a t a ridiculous time of night to get any listeners but hey what do you do. He mention a guy in Brooklyn who was recording a song every day for a year and posting it on his blog, some of them are really good. His prolific songwriting  has inspired me.

Another day on earth

BBC Introducing with Tom Robinson on 6 music

No comments: