Tuesday 13 January 2009

Who's gonna shoe your pretty little feet

dsc00827-pola

I know it may seem pretty trivial to other people but this week I am undergoing a major change. Its something that only people who have to where work-boots will understand. My trusty and scarred Doc Martin boots have been condemned and I am trying to break in a new pair of work shoes. So what you say, they are industrial shoes and they are fucking killing me, they have already cut a big welt in the back of one heel and cut through two pairs of socks. I have another couple of weeks of this until they are ready. I loved my old boots, we had been through a lot, including a manhole. Which although was a bit of a surprise and really painful, now allows me now to grimace when its cold and say "ooh me foots giving me grief....its the weather!"

No comments: