Wednesday 17 September 2008

Blood brothers

I am recovering from some mad 24 hour bug whcih I was struck with on Monday Night. I left a little early from work yesterday, went to bed and this morning I felt a little more like myself. I haven't eaten anything apart from two slices of toast in 2 days now so I am feeling a little peckish.

I am currently trying to re-watch the world at war whcih has been on some documentary channel, a fascinating glimpse into all aspects of the Second World War. We are also watching Band of Brothers on National Geographic and I had forgotten how good it was. Why does HBO have the monopoly on good prgrammes. You try and watch soemthing on British Tv and nothing compares to the HBO track record_ The wire, sopranos, curb your enthusiasm, flight of the conchords. All tv in Britain is aimed at morons who take all their cultural references from Coronation street or Eastenders.

Remember - "2 pints of lager and a packet of crisp" isn't funny, it just isn't.

No comments: